Macrofriendly Protein Syrup
The title sounds impossible... Am I right?
THIS IS A REAL THING.
By mixing protein powder, cocoa powder and a small amount of liquid you too can have protein syrup on any food of your choice!
How to make this delicious treat:
- In a small bowl, combine 1 scoop protein powder with 1 TBSP cocoa powder (and half a TBSP peanut butter if you're feeling adventurous!)
- Slowly add in a tiny bit of water at a time and mix the ingredients together until desired consistency is reached.
What can you put this on?
Anything. Everything. And all that's in between.
How I've eaten this:
- On top of pancakes
- Drizzled over frozen fruit
- As a dip for cut up strawberries
- A little thicker, as a pudding!